Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HDR High Dynamic Range Photography

Here are some small examples of HDR.
A Morning Scene in front of college( Made using 2 images).

Same as above ( made using 2 images out of 4 )


Well this isn't any HDR, Simply uploaded a pic I felt as good looking. ( Center piece is V. Vijay Kumar from IT 7th sem)

I know that these images aren't as good as they should be , but I am trying to achieve better pieces of photos , the only thing that is bothering me here is TIME. Time is an important factor to get great photographs, we would have to spend a great deal of time looking at some places for perfect images. As soon as I get some more chance, I surely will get some good pictures. :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jino Thomas

profile for Jino at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers